Please Share This Page:
Please be sure to Join our email list and receive all our latest tutorials daily – free!
Image © eatlocalgrown.com
Here’s an amazing report which highlights not only the misinformation that is out there, but how it is in some cases a result of the kind of willful negligence that is created when big bucks are at stake.
The simple fact is that “Big Food” is an industrial enterprise concerned first and foremost with product sales. The actual health of the food is all to often a secondary concern and the words “natural’ and “healthy” on food packaging have been reduced to mere sales tools, with no real meaning any more.
In many cases however it is simply that science has come a long way since the original erroneous conclusions were made that led to food fads which are now known to be dangerous.
This is a great report which includes a whopping 47 references to scientific papers. So this is not just another sensationalist story.
Here are the top 5 myths that we have been led to believe:
1. Throw Away The Egg Yolks, The Most Nutritious Part of The Egg – it turns out that the yolk is the most nutritious part!
2. Everyone Should Eat a Low-Fat, High-Carb Diet… Even Diabetics – low fat diet has not been found to be a fraud, whereas carb loading leads to blood sugar spikes and has been implicated in the huge rise of type II diabetes.
3. A Calorie is a Calorie; Food Quality is Less Important – Obviously, you need much fewer calories to feel full from eggs or boiled potatoes, compared to donuts or ice cream.
4. Use Polyunsaturated Vegetable Oils For Cooking – eating a diet high Omega-6s and low in Omega-3s can contribute to inflammation in the body; the two need to be kept in balance!
5. Replace Natural Butter With Processed, Trans Fat Laden Margarine – margarine is a fake food, in reality a combination of chemicals. And did you know that scientists have now found that grass fed butter eaters have fewer heart attacks?
For the full explanation of these 5 myths, including all the links to the science and tons more advice and tips, check out the full report here:
I Can't Help Showing This Off:
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video. He's going to be the talk of 2017.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
Everyone knows green smoothies are healthy, right? However…
Have you heard of a “red” smoothie? If not, check out this story…
=> “Red” Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
- #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
- Amazing Free Numerology Report
- [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a “Pancreas Jumpstart”
- 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
- Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
- The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
If you enjoyed this page:
Please Share This Page: