Please Share This Page:
Please be sure to Join our email list and receive all our latest and best tutorials daily – free!
Image (with permission) – Everydayroots.com
Here’s an idea that I at first found surprising – and then fascinating.
Who would have thought that hot peppers – noted for their fiery taste and ability to add kick to anything graced with their presence – could act as painkillers by topical application? Most would assume that they just create a burning sensation.
Hot peppers contain a substance called capsaicin. It is the component responsible for the heat – and the hotter the pepper, the more capsaicin it has in it.
It turns out that capsaicin acts to deplete a substance in the body called Substance P (that’s its actual name!). What’s really remarkable is that Substance P is a neurotransmitter that transmits pain signals to the brain.
In short, what this means is that capsaicin may function as a painkiller through topical application!
Our good friends at Everyday Roots have posted three formulas for Homemade Hot Pepper Creams for Arthritis & Joint Pain. One of the three is “normal” strength, the second is “super”; and the third includes a few other ingredients that are noted for anti-inflammatory action.
A couple of safety tips:
1) of course – be VERY careful not to get this stuff in your eyes. In other words, no rubbing your eyes (or other delicate parts) unless and until you have washed your hands thoroughly of all traces of this cream. Don’t get it on broken skin, either. It is also advised to stop use if irritation occurs – and of course, seek medical attention for significant pain.
2) Don’t use in conjunction with a heat pack, as this could cause a burn.
Please note also that we also have a couple more posts related to pain relief:
Ok here is the link to the original list and tutorial for how to make the hot pepper cream: http://everydayroots.com/arthritis-pain-relief-cream
I Can't Help Showing This Off:
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video. He's going to be the talk of 2017.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
Everyone knows green smoothies are healthy, right? However…
Have you heard of a “red” smoothie? If not, check out this story…
=> “Red” Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
- #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
- Amazing Free Numerology Report
- [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a “Pancreas Jumpstart”
- 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
- Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
- The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
If you enjoyed this page:
Please Share This Page: