Please Share This Page:
Please be sure to Join our email list and receive all our latest and best tutorials daily – free!
Image – Louises-Country-Closet.com
We just discovered a fantastically simple tutorial for making your own dishwasher detergent cubes – and had to share. What’s astonishing is that it requires only four simple, inexpensive ingredients: Washing Soda, Epsom salt, Borax and lemon juice. Not only is it easy, but I’m expecting that this could save money as the ingredients are relatively inexpensive.
This ingredient combo avoids the use of more intense toxic chemicals and according to the creators of the recipe, they haven’t had any problems with scaly white buildup that may be attributed to phosphates that are present in many dishwashing soaps.
Here is the link to the full tutorial: http://www.louises-country-closet.com/2013/03/homemade-dishwasher-detergent-cubes.html
ps. One last note from us – if you are going to use ice cube trays for this, be sure that they will not be used afterwards for ice cubes – as traces of borax etc might remain. Mark them clearly with a sharpie or something so that someone doesn’t use them for ice without knowing.
Everyone knows green smoothies are healthy, right? However…
Have you heard of a “red” smoothie? If not, check out this story…
=> “Red” Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
- #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
- Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try These Old-Time Survival Tips
- "Red" Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a “Pancreas Jumpstart”
- Survive The End Days (Preparation Tips For TEOTWAWKI)
- 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
- Bullet Proof Home (Amazing Secret Tactics To Protect Your Home Against Looters, Thugs And Thieves)
- Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
- The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
A quick note from our founder -
Over the past year, my friend Dave at PaleoHacks has been working on a secret cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold.
Well, today this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE!
That's right - as a special launch promotion, we're offering our brand new Paleo fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Pete lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) - All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)
If you enjoyed this page:
Please Share This Page: