Please Share This Page:
Please be sure to Join our email list and receive all our latest and best tutorials daily – free!
Image (with permission) – Healthimpactnews.com
We just found a great recipe for a pain relieving salve that uses arnica and coconut oil – and had to share! The link is at the foot of this article, after my commentary as per usual.
As you can see from the image, the page actually lists not one but two arnica salves, one with soothing lavender & peppermint, the other including cayenne; which contains capasaicin, a substance which has been found to act as a pain reliever. We also featured another page recently with a cayenne cream formula.
One thing that makes the page stand out is that the original article has a very good introduction which explains in detail why it might be important to avoid petroleum-based ingredients in skin care. These ingredients are found in very many skin care products. Anyway, one often hears people “ranting” about petroleum based products in skincare being “bad” – but this is one of the most cohesive and detailed explanations I have seen. Very good stuff.
Arnica is a genus of plants which have been used in alternative health care since ancient times. Some Arnica species – in particular Arnica montana (listed as the ingredient in these salves) – contain helenanin, an interesting substance which is toxic if large amounts are ingested, and yet is a noted anti-inflammatory.
We have a full page on Arnica if you are interested to learn about this herb in depth.
Note that Arnica should not be used on broken skin, and is contraindicated in pregnancy.
Ok here is the link to the full tutorial: http://healthimpactnews.com/2012/pain-relieving-coconut-oil-arnica-salve-recipe
Everyone knows green smoothies are healthy, right? However…
Have you heard of a “red” smoothie? If not, check out this story…
=> “Red” Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
- #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
- Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try These Old-Time Survival Tips
- "Red" Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a “Pancreas Jumpstart”
- Survive The End Days (Preparation Tips For TEOTWAWKI)
- 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
- Bullet Proof Home (Amazing Secret Tactics To Protect Your Home Against Looters, Thugs And Thieves)
- Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
- The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
A quick note from our founder -
Over the past year, my friend Dave at PaleoHacks has been working on a secret cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold.
Well, today this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE!
That's right - as a special launch promotion, we're offering our brand new Paleo fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Pete lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) - All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)
If you enjoyed this page:
Please Share This Page: