Please Share This Page:
Please be sure to Join our email list and receive all our latest and best tutorials daily – free!
Photo – OneGoodThingByJillee.com
Here’s a really useful discovery we made of how to make a natural bleach alternative!
The name ‘bleach’ can actually have more than one meaning: It can be used as a generic name for chemicals that have a bleaching effect, of which there are several… however it is most commonly used to refer to products predominantly containing sodium hypochlorite as an active ingredient. Household bleach is typically a 3-8% solution of sodium hypochlorite. And did you know that sodium hypochlorite is used (obviously very diluted) for the chlorination of tap water?
Household bleach is a really intense chemical. I personally absolutely detest the smell of “real bleach” – which in a way is a good thing, because it is toxic and caustic. It shouldn’t be taken too lightly – one statistic that I pulled from Wikipedia is that it has been estimated that there are about 3300 accidents needing hospital treatment caused by sodium hypochlorite solutions each year in British homes. 
Bleach can also be an ecological hazard, as well as of course potentially dangerous if you have kids or pets.
It is also not an option for some people because they are on a septic system which would be negatively affected by bleach.
The “alternative bleach formula” we found is really simple, requiring just two active ingredients + water. This post appears on Jillee’s blog and she has put it to the test; giving us before and after pics of its stain-removing power when used on laundry.
Here’s the link to the original: http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2012/10/a-natural-bleach-alternative.html
Everyone knows green smoothies are healthy, right? However…
Have you heard of a “red” smoothie? If not, check out this story…
=> “Red” Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
- #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
- Most People Don't Have The Guts To Try These Old-Time Survival Tips
- "Red" Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a “Pancreas Jumpstart”
- Survive The End Days (Preparation Tips For TEOTWAWKI)
- 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
- Bullet Proof Home (Amazing Secret Tactics To Protect Your Home Against Looters, Thugs And Thieves)
- Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
- The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
A quick note from our founder -
Over the past year, my friend Dave at PaleoHacks has been working on a secret cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold.
Well, today this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE!
That's right - as a special launch promotion, we're offering our brand new Paleo fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Pete lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) - All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)
If you enjoyed this page:
Please Share This Page: