Please Share This Page:
Please be sure to Join our email list and receive all our latest tutorials daily – free!
Photo – © Malyshchyts Viktar – fotolia.com
Millions of people (myself included! 🙂 ) agree that mangoes are one of the tastiest fruits – they are often called the “King of Fruits”! However here we reveal that they can do much more than satisfy your taste buds! Around 40 million tonnes of mangoes are produced worldwide every year! We’ve done a lot of research and uncovered ten of the best little-known-but-amazing health benefits of eating them.
1. Cancer Prevention – Lab studies have demonstrated that extract from mango kernels is toxic to human breast cancer cells.  Studies also revealed that the antioxidant Mangiferin, found in the fruit, is effective against leukemia cells, as well as colon, prostate, and lung cancer cells.
2. Free Radical Scavenging – Mango fruit is rich in polyphenols which are believed to be useful in removing the damaging free radicals that are now thought to facilitate cancer growth – this could be very promising news because these polyphenols act selectively (the magic word!) and do not damage normal, healthy cells! 
3. Immune System Boosting – The high levels of vitamin C (11mg per 100 grams of fruit) in mango also help in boosting the immune system. Daily intake of vitamin C is recommended at 90mg for adult men and 75mg for women – it is suggested that smokers require approximately 35mg extra vitamin C per day. Also, did you know that some lesser known exotic fruits have significantly higher levels of vitamin C than commercial fruits? All the more reason to grow a wide variety of fruit trees if you can! 
4. High in Copper – Studies show that mangoes are rich in copper (around 10% of the RDA per fruit), which is useful in supporting various biochemical processes in the body such as maintaining optimised immune function, oxygen transportation and utilisation, cellular respiration, RNA and DNA reproduction, as well as removing free radicals that speed up the process of ageing and promote certain types of cancer. 
5. Boosts Red Blood Cells – In addition, copper from mangoes is believed to be useful in the production of red blood cells. Further research is needed in the studies of copper for cancer treatment as there have been inconsistent results in tests. 
6. Lowers Cholesterol – There have been findings that mangoes are also effective at lowering high levels of cholesterol in the body. The fruit contains plenty of polyphenols and soluble dietary fiber, which are known to be beneficial in lowering the level of serum cholesterol, especially low density lipoprotein (LDL-cholesterol) that can lead to arteriosclerosis. 
7. Improves Memory – Regular intake of mangoes may also be effective in improving one’s brain function and memory. The presence of antioxidants, Vitamin A and vitamin C all contribute to better brain health.  Glutamate, which contributes to the pleasant taste of mangoes, has been linked favourably to memory function. 
8. Improves Vision And Eye Health – Eating mangoes can help towards improving your vision. The mango fruit is considered an excellent source of Vitamin A, and flavonoids like alpha carotene, beta-cryptoxanthin, and beta carotene (which is converted to vitamin A in the body).  These compounds have antioxidant properties which studies show to be beneficial to eye health and mangoes have been used to treat vitamin A deficiency in developing countries.  Vitamin A helps in maintaining the health of the eyes as well as in repairing the organ’s mucous membranes.
9. Prevents Heart Disease – Mangoes are also claimed to be effective in preventing the onset of heart disease. The fruit is considered as an excellent source of magnesium, potassium, dietary fiber and Vitamins A and B6, which are known to play vital roles in preventing cardiovascular disease. 
10. Helps Maintain Healthy Nerve Function Vitamin B6 is proven to be effective at controlling the level of homocysteine in the blood.  When left uncontrolled, high homocysteine levels may weaken blood vessels which could eventually lead to a stroke. Also, Vitamin B6 is reported to be useful in cognitive development, haemoglobin production and maintaining healthy nerve function.
Note: For best results, please eat organic mangoes! Pls note also, the statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. Pls see full medicinal disclaimer wayyy down at foot of page.
I Can't Help Showing This Off
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video. He's going to be the talk of 2016.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
- Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
- #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
- "Red" Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a “Pancreas Jumpstart”
- 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
- Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
- The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
Everyone knows green smoothies are healthy, right? However…
Have you heard of a “red” smoothie? If not, check out this story…
=> “Red” Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
If you enjoyed this page:
Please Share This Page: