Please Share This Page:
Please be sure to Join our email list and receive all our latest tutorials daily – free!
Ok, let’s see how knowledgeable you are on the subject of cooking oils.
Which of the cooking oils in our list are truly healthy and which are VERY unhealthy? Which should you cook with, which should you put on salad, and which should you just avoid? Do you know? Some of these listed below (but not all) have even been found to cause immediate heart attacks after meals (from hospital surveys of heart attack patients) because they cause such massive inflammation in your body…
“Vegetable oil” (generic)
Hemp seed oil
Flax seed oil
Ok, make a mental note of which ones you would skip.
1. Low temperature healthy (but don’t cook with): Hemp, flax and olive are good at lower temperatures (i.e. for salad dressing) but not very well suited to high temperature use (i.e. for frying) because the heat degrades the nutrients in them and generates toxic byproducts.
2. The rest: Now, Let’s take a look at which are the BEST and which are the WORST oils, and why… (this is a brilliant, eye-opening health tutorial):
The page linked above shows you everything you need to know about healthy vs unhealthy oils. It’s more important than ever to know what you are eating. From now on, start asking questions about your food: What is it, actually? Where did it come from? Is this food helping or harming my body?
Please share this post with your friends and family to help protect their health.
I Can't Help Showing This Off:
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video. He's going to be the talk of 2017.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
Everyone knows green smoothies are healthy, right? However…
Have you heard of a “red” smoothie? If not, check out this story…
=> “Red” Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
- #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
- Amazing Free Numerology Report
- [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a “Pancreas Jumpstart”
- 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
- Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
- The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
If you enjoyed this page:
Please Share This Page: