Please Share This Page:
Please be sure to Join our email list and receive all our latest and best tutorials daily – free!
Image – Naturehacks.com
Here’s a simple-but-good collection of 6 natural formulas that can be used to replace cleaning products. These are all very easy to make and use simple ingredients such as borax, lemon and vinegar.
The best thing about these formulas? Well, that’s a tough choice because there are two fundamental “wins” going on here.
1) The money saving aspect. Instead of buying a fancily-packaged product, you buy a bulk amount of a few simple, cheap ingredients and they go way further. Some of the ingredients have so many other uses that they are a worthwhile investment when you are aware of the myriad of uses that they can be put to.
2) The health aspect. Modern manufactured products contain a huge cocktail of chemical ingredients. To give just one example, “Fragrance” is a generic term you might see on labeling, however the actual ingredients may be a proprietary mixture of chemicals, often synthetic / petroleum based imitations of natural aromas, and you will never even know what they are! By using ingredients such as the ones listed, not only are you working “closer to nature” and avoiding all the artificial stuff, but you get a much greater degree of control over what you expose yourself and your family, and your pets to.
My favorite of these is the natural tile cleaner using half a lemon and some borax paste. Genius. One thing I am wondering, though: Can I use discarded lemon halves that I have already squeezed much of the juice out of? They won’t give out as much juice, but I have a feeling it will work! Another win for the minimal-waste home.
Ok here is the link to the rest of the list and instructions for how to make them: http://naturehacks.com/house-and-home/natural-homemade-cleaners
What steps are you taking to keep toxins out of your life? Got any other tips? Please let us know on our Facebook page or in the comments. 🙂
I Can't Help Showing This Off:
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video. He's going to be the talk of 2017.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
Everyone knows green smoothies are healthy, right? However…
Have you heard of a “red” smoothie? If not, check out this story…
=> “Red” Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
- #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
- Amazing Free Numerology Report
- [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a “Pancreas Jumpstart”
- 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
- Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
- The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
If you enjoyed this page:
Please Share This Page: