Please Share This Page:
Please be sure to Join our email list and receive all our latest and best tutorials daily – free!
Image (with permission) – EverydayRoots.com
Nausea is one of my least favorite things in the entire universe, so I was really pleased to find a whole list of natural remedies for it! Some of these I was not aware of.
I added a few of my own personal remedies too, here they are:
1) Washing your face in cold water. I sometimes find this can help with nauseous or dizzy feelings – and it’s certainly refreshing!
2) Oregano leaf tincture. This is a known powerful antibiotic and so if the upset is caused by bad bacteria, this may help. It’s one of my go-to remedies whenever I have something going on with my belly. Note that it has been suggested to follow up the next day with probiotics, as oregano may wipe out bacteria indiscriminately, leading to a need to re-up on the “good guys”.
3) Probiotics. I need to do some more research on this to learn whether the “good bacteria” actually overpower or somehow smite the “bad bacteria”. However, from my own experience, taking a probiotic often seems a very rapid way to dispel nausea. It has worked for me lots of times and seems to keep my digestive system (which is prone to all kinds of weirdness) on the good road. 🙂 Here’s a link to the probiotic brand I use on Amazon.com – it gets a lot of five star reviews…. if you have a lot of “belly issues” I would definitely recommend that you check out the reviews and learn about this product.
4) Activated charcoal. This has been used since the late 1800s as a remedy for nausea, vomiting, food poisoning and other kinds of poisoning. It is used in emergency wards around the world for poisoning cases and so is something worth considering for a first aid kit. Activated charcoal has the fascinating quality of being able to “adsorb” toxins effectively. It can be used in capsule / tablet form but it is said that the most rapid relief is provided by drinking “a mixture of one to two large spoonfuls of powder in a little water. You may follow the charcoal water with a glass of plain water, if tolerated. If the charcoal is vomited up, drink another glass of charcoal water immediately.” 
Note that peppermint, one of the remedies listed, is contraindicated in pregnancy.
Ok here is the link to the original list and tutorial: http://everydayroots.com/nausea-remedies
I Can't Help Showing This Off
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video. He's going to be the talk of 2017.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
- Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
- #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
- "Red" Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a “Pancreas Jumpstart”
- 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
- Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
- The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
If you enjoyed this page:
Please Share This Page: