Please Share This Page:
Please be sure to Join our email list and receive all our latest and best tutorials daily – free!
Image (with permission) – Everydayroots.com
Now here is a subject about which everyone and their dog seems to have their own tip for a natural remedy. Warts – those pesky things – are caused by a viral infection. They are contagious and are usually spread via broken skin. Some of the more serious types can be associated with cancers such as cervical cancer, however the more “normal” variety of warts typically occur on the hands or feet.
Out of the typical methods of treatment, topical treatments using salicylic acid are reported  to be the most successful.
However there are numerous alternative treatments / home remedies, and we have found a page listing ten of them.
I also did a little extra looking around, and found a number of additional home remedy suggestions that weren’t mentioned in the article – including some bizarre ones. As I said, warts seem to have more strange home remedy suggestions than anything else I have come across. I’m hoping that one day, the science behind these will be investigated fully.
• Tea Tree essential oil
• Duct tape – yes, really! The theory is that this (if you can get it to stay on; this may prove difficult on the sole of the foot) deprives the wart of oxygen by creating a seal, and this kills the wart. Many people vouch for this one. Here is a page with a detailed breakdown of the duct tape method.
• A penny, taped on or rubbed on the wart (maybe it’s the copper or other metals present?)
• Super glue (can’t recommend it as I think it’s probably toxic but it might work)
• Breast milk (sounds dubious but hey, one person was absolutely convinced!)
• DIF wallpaper remover (sounds toxic and possibly even caustic, can’t recommend it)
Note that if you have genital warts or other more serious types of wart, or if you are in doubt, proper medical attention is advised. These ideas should probably be reserved for the normal / non-dangerous wart types.
Ok here is the link to the original list of 10 wart remedies / tutorial: http://everydayroots.com/wart-remedies
I Can't Help Showing This Off:
If you haven't heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and watch this video. He's going to be the talk of 2017.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a unique system that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell... you I was completely blown away... His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't just take my word for it... watch his short video and decide for yourself.
The #1 Muscle That Eliminates Joint And Back Pain, Anxiety And Looking Fat
By Mike Westerdal CPT
Can you guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat?
This is especially important if you spend a significant amount of time sitting every day (I do, and this really affects me in a big way!)
Working this "hidden survival muscle" that most people are simply not training because no-one ever taught them how will boost your body shape, energy levels, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic performance when unlocked.
If this "hidden" most powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.
d) Hip Flexors
Take the quiz above and see if you got the correct answer!
P.S. Make sure you check out this page to get to know the 10 simple moves that will bring vitality back into your life:
Everyone knows green smoothies are healthy, right? However…
Have you heard of a “red” smoothie? If not, check out this story…
=> “Red” Smoothie Helps Alabama Girl Shed 80lbs!
- Famous Chef Sheds 60lbs Researching New Paleo Recipes: Get The Cookbook FREE Here
- #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and looking fat
- Amazing Free Numerology Report
- [PROOF] Reverse Diabetes with a “Pancreas Jumpstart”
- 7 odd foods that KILL your abdominal fat (surprising fat-fighters)
- Here's What Happens When You "Unlock Your Hip Flexors"
- The #1 WORST food that CAUSES Faster Aging (beware -- Are you eating this?)
If you enjoyed this page:
Please Share This Page: